Moldy bread – A fungus that ruins an entire loaf of bread. Each mold organism is very small. The large sections of mold are thousands of interconnected organisms. Molds can break down decaying matter of food.
Mold is a multi-cellular fungus. Mold is everywhere. You say “I don’t have mold in my home.” But this loaf of bread and orange, where did the mold come from. Invisible mold. We have invisible mold. Mold can survive hot or cold. (moldy strawberries and cheese in the fridge)
What effect has mold on our health?
Mold only causes harm in large amounts. Some people are allergic to mold. These toxins can cause neurological damage and severe respiratory damage.
I usually find 4-6 species of mold in my patients. Most of them say, “I have no mold on my walls”.
Besides invisible mold, fungus may be found in your car, on your clothes, or at your work place.
How to treat?
- improve the immune function – some people have an auto-immune problem – we need to get rid of the auto-immune with autosanguis therapy
- root canal or mercury fillings?
- Check for food sensitivities – I find at least 20 items not to be eaten
- See if heavy metals (aluminum, cadmium, mercury, lead, arsenic) are a problem – use chlorella, Imd, Edta suppositories, zeobind
- Lots of chemicals – roundup? Pesticides, herbicides, MSG, plastics
- Do parasite cleans – mold will hide in the parasites – I find 20 species in almost everyone
- Wireless? Cell phone or computer – use bioband, energy polarity diodes
- What other infections? Parasites, viruses, bacteria, Lyme
- Find if mold is in the home, car, workplace
- Use a diffuser in the home with hydroxyl and tea tree oil
- Use a nebulizer with hydroxyl for fungus in the lungs
- Bath with 1 cup of concentrated hydrogen peroxide and 1.5 cups of Epsom salts for 2 weeks for skin and nail problems
- Use ozone in the nose with procaine and nasal clear to fix sinus congestion
- May need emotional work
- Use herbal fungicides – A FNG, Nexus suppositories, Garlic PRO, Hydroxyl, Myco regen, Promyco