Alzheimer’s and dementia is 70-90% reversible.
Every 3 seconds a person is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
Prevention is the key — Alzheimer’s starts 25 years before symptoms.
Goals—to prevent, to slow down progression, & reverse.
Causes of Dementia
Dementia is essentially the slow and progressive death of brain cells, usually resulting from a neurodegenerative disease like Alzheimer’s.
Environmental factors play a huge role. The build-up of toxins, chemicals, parasites and heavy metals in the brain are one of the main instigators, along with nutritional deficiencies.
1. Eliminate food intolerances, gluten, dairy, sugar, corn.
2. Electromagnetic Pulse Thumper improves cellular function and health at the molecular level
3. Frankincense essential oil helps drain the lymphatics in the brain.
4. Decrease toxins, chemical, and heavy metals.
5. Eliminate nutritional deficiencies, DHA, Benegene, B complex.
6. utilize the brain protectors
1.Vitamin E and Vitamin B12
2. Organic green leafy vegetables, fermented vegetables, & bone broth. Restore and Restore Gut are two helpful supplements.
4.A modified ketogenic diet.
5.Exercise – to increase blood flow to the brain
6. 7-8 hours of sleep
7. Reduce the mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminum, arsenic, and round-up. Zeolite, chlorella, cilantro, Belly Fat Freedom
8. Have good organ function for liver, kidneys, lymph, pancreas, and colon.
9. Drink at least 2 liters of warm water. No coffee, chocolate, juice.
10.Gluten free, dairy free, and sugar-free. Another name for Alzheimer’s is type 3 diabetes.
11. Use foot soak for greater alkalinity, better lymphatic function, decrease heavy metals.
12.Have normal cholesterol.
13.Supplements—Ortho Mind, Empower plus, Active mind, Brain Calm, Ginko, Detox Deodorant (aluminum) Neuroset (mentally alert and calmness), Mind-pro.
14.Reduce parasites, Lyme and infections
15.CBT (cranial biotic therapy) decreases infections without antibiotics
Call 403 295 8547